Your family deserves a better chance! Start again but this time more wisely.
A bankruptcy has the most negative effect on your credit rating. Many lenders refuse to lend to an individual who has declared bankruptcy. We understand that this is often a chance for a new beginning. Even if you are not discharged you have car loan options specifically designed for this credit circumstance. A car loan can be the first step in rebuilding your credit and re-establishing a good credit rating.
For more information please contact us at 416-739-8668 to consult with one of our Credit Specialist. We can go over your credit report with you and show you ways to improve your credit score and rebuild your credit. We can also get you approved for a stress-free and low interest car loan. Complete our easy, secure, online Finance Application to get approved from the comfort of your home. Your Car Loan Approval is our first priority!
- Can I Get Approved for a Car Loan if I have Bad Credit
- Can I Get Approved For a Car Loan If I have No Down Payment?
- Car Loan Approvals for the Self-Employed
- Obtaining an Car Loan with Late Payments
- Car Loans for buyers that have had a Repossession
- Obtaining an Approval with Good Credit
- Buying a used car in Toronto
- Car Loan Approvals While Being Retired
- Getting Approved After Bankruptcy
- Divorcing With a Current Car Loan
- Auto Financing for Students
- Get Approved with New Credit
- Your good credit score gives you peace of mind! Continue maintaining it.
- We help you rebuild your credit. Start again but this time more wisely.
- It is never too late to start building your credit.